Tuesday football

Monday, December 08, 2008

Completely unbiased match reports...

I just want to let everyone know that in continueing with the fantastic job that Rupert did on this blog, I don't expect my reports to be anywhere near as funny/humorous/unbiased/pragmatic and resolute... In fact you will probably find them a little boring to start off with! But hey ho, I have been given this pedestal and ye all shall listen!! ;o)

Ha... In all seriousness lads. Your a great bunch of blokes and I know from speaking to some of you over the last few weeks that numbers have dropped off, but lets not let that continue! I know as well as myself there are a few boys returning in the New Year... So lets look forward to a cracking New Year and get 2009 off to a flyer with a big FAT (turkey) turn out on Tuesday the 6th!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home